According to the National Association of Realtors an updated kitchen adds tremendous value to your home and often returns about 80% of the cost spent.
When it comes to kitchen renovations, where do you start?
Decide how much you can afford invest in your kitchen design which will help our designers determine what’s feasible and what’s not.
Think about your personal plans for the home. Whether you plan to resell it within 10 years, or are planning on staying there permanently, matters.
Kitchen Renovation Packages:
Design & Materials:
- Custom kitchen design layout, islands & breakfast bars
- Custom cabinets, under-cabinet task lighting, crown moulding, window & light valances
- Custom pull-outs, organizers & wine racks
- Countertops, sinks, faucets & all types of backsplash
- Priming & painting of walls, ceilings, baseboards & trim
- All types of flooring
Construction & Installation:
- Complete kitchen tear-out & disposal of waste
- Framing new walls, drywall, taping & removing old walls
- Gas lines & venting, finished & rough-ins plumbing & electrical
- Permits provided where applicable, in accordance to the Building & Electrical Codes
After the kitchen layout, materials and colours has been decided, our kitchen contractor will come to your home to take final measurements, review the scope of work and timeline to minimize the disruption in your home.
With an unbeatable reputation creating beautiful Kitchens, and thousands of completed installations in Ontario, CRS is a Company you can Trust!